Building Success Program
EGBI’s Building Success Program provides its clients with the tools necessary to develop a business plan. Topics are taught by local subject matter experts who have years of experience dealing with start-up businesses.
Building Success Program is divided into three different modules:
- BootCamp – (week 1) provides an overview of the program as well as an in-depth look at personal budgeting. Since responsible financial management is key to be a successful entrepreneur, we provide our clients with the tools necessary in order to manage their personal financials including an overview of credit. EGBI is proud to partner with Cornerstone Financial Education during our Bootcamp.
- TechSteps – (week 2-3) provides an overview of Microsoft Office to ensure our clients have the appropriate computer skills necessary to compete in today’s fast paced work environment
- BizSteps – (week 4-8) Assists emerging and existing businesses develop a business plan with sound financial projections and a well thought out marketing plan. Many of these sessions are taught by subject matter experts with years of experience in dealing with start-up businesses.
Evening program meets on Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Next class starts 0n January 13, 2014.
Registration fee is $200.
- “In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: People, Product and Profits. EGBI connected me with a network of people who have given me great insight as to how to enhance my product in order to effectively generate profits.”
Jairo J., A Clean Hand Residential Cleaning Services
- “Through EGBI's array of business support, services, management and contacts, we now have the anchor needed to successfully accelerate into international markets!”
Jacquelyn T., Kids-N-Technology